Back by popular demand!
So, more than one person has commented on my not posting regularly. Wow -- thanks. I guess I was kind of forgetting that anyone was actually reading this.
I am annoyed at myself because I don't think I did a very good job explaining the space/particles thing. I actually like that part about visualizing a world of particles, but the explanation was weak. Maybe I'll give it another shot sometime.
So, I had a religious awakening. Really. It is really very simple. But for now, the most basic fundamental aspect of all this that I can put here simply is: we choose to have net positive impact or net negative impact. That's it. There are all sorts of things I can say as to what is a positive or negative impact, what is the accounting that discerns the net impact, the many ways that we choose (e.g., moment by moment, interaction with others, perceptions, memories, economic and financial decisions, behavior), even how to make choices given the very muddy environment in which we live, not to mention that I will be outlining the key narrative upon which this religion is organized. If you have read Brian Swimme, you know most of the story. All I have added is an articulation of the point of it all, how it is relevent to our lives.
This could get very exciting. If you haven't already, please consider sharing this blog with others. Especially others that you think may comment on what I am writing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home