Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A little housekeeping

A marker in time: I broke up with Sarah last week.

If you read this... consider letting me know somehow. It helps to know that what I am writing is being read. So, thanks!

I'm thinking about magic right now. I absolutely believe in magic, defined as: that or those complex and effectively inexplicable processes which create events that are consistent with what is wanted. In other words, it is magic if I wanted it to happen and I can't explain how it happened. (Do you see that I am trying to construct a worldview that is oriented entirely from my subjective reality? Do you remember reading about me and megolomania? Yeah, just don't call the shrinks -- I think my particular disorder will allow me to cope quite well with consensus reality... and I also think it will be catching.)

What I want to say about magic is that it happens. Believe it.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Saucy Sarah said...

I believe in magic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home