Thursday, March 10, 2005

My First Blog

I originally posted this to MySpace.com but I decided to start blogging here. So here,


Blogs R US?

My introduction as a blogger:

Why blog? Really, why? Is it narcissus rearing his ugly head? My Diary with the drawer open and the key auspicious ("this is my diary, my private thoughts... but if you like me enough, maybe you will read them and I'll know you read them and somehow this will pass as honest and open communication")?

Typically of both valences (note to self, please try not to be too clever), I find myself moderately thrilled to write this knowing that you may read it. Holy hell, I always suspected and now I know, I AM banal!

Here is one thing I know: if I end up blogging regularly, I will say what I have to say and not edit based on who may or may not read it.

Abruptly... until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home